Tuesday 13 June 2017

WHY HE LOVES ME...#BROKENPIECE3

                                                                     
Why He Loves Me


I used to think that falling in love has much to do with looks
So,
When the first “prince charming” came my way, and told me some sweet empty nothings,
I slept in.
Only to find out how empty I felt even when we were together…
I thought his good looks would keep me smiling
I was wrong…

Then came the one
Who didn’t look all that…
But had mastered words
What we can now call, ‘punch lines’
I actually fell for them
But after a while
No matter what he said
I still felt empty…

Then in all my filth and pain
I felt a gentle arm around me
And I remember so clearly
What He told me, ‘I love you Winnie’
And for the first time in my life
I had this crazy feeling I have never had before…
I kept thinking about Him
I used to think that having sleepless nights was only in the movies
Until I experienced it…
Not once,
But countless times
My entire being longed to be with Him

And what makes me want Him more
Is the question, ‘Why He Loves Me’
Not based on my beautiful curves
Irresistible smile
Or intellect.
Jesus loves me for me
To be loved is to be chosen
He chose me
And you know what?
He has chosen you too
Stay blessed and enjoy the love
Keep smiling!!!
#BrokenPiece3

By
Winnie Doxa.

No comments:

Post a Comment