Friday 1 February 2019

YOU WILL RISE AGAIN!



Dear God,
I want to say thank you!
Thank You for holding me up!
Many times I felt alone and the enemy kept telling me,
I wasn’t going to make it through…
Through the pain,     
Through my insecurities,
Through the fears,
Through the betrayal,       
Through the hurt.

But You stayed close,
Reminding me everyday that you are in control
That I don’t have to live afraid
That I don’t have to have it figured out,
That I don’t have to feel good enough for You to use me
I don’t have to have Alves and Liana in my friends list, 
To be happy...
Because You are more than enough for me!

In this new chapter of my life,
I choose to break down every wall that pain and hurt created.
I choose to dare to trust again
I choose to dare to be vulnerable again
Because more than I want to live safe,
I want to live bold,
I want to dare to dream again,
Because You dared to die for me!
And if I’ll ever have to fight fear again,
I’ll fight hard, knowing that even now,
You are still with me!
I’ll #RiseAgain!

Signed

Winnie Doxa


No comments:

Post a Comment