Saturday 24 July 2021

I Hope You Tell Her!

#IHopeYouTellHer

I hope you love your daughter so fiercely,
So that she'll be able to distinguish between true love and counterfeits...

I hope you learn to tell your daughter daily, she's beautiful and loved,
So that she doesn't fall prey to people who want to take advantage of her...

I hope you tell your daughter daily she has a great skin,
So that she never has to think she needs to change it,to fit in.

I hope you tell your daughter that she's strong.
So that when the storms of life try to beat her senseless, she'll remember your words and fight back.

I hope you tell your daughter that, she's enough.
So that she never has to try finding validation from the wrong people.

I hope you tell your daughter, it's okay to fail and make mistakes.
So that when she'll have failed big time and messed up, she'll come back to you, knowing she's not condemned.

I hope you tell your daughter daily, she's never alone, God is within her.
So that when she's all grown up and you're long dead, she'll remember, she has someone else to talk to.

#HeartToHeartConversations

Love,

Winnie Doxa.

No comments:

Post a Comment