Friday 23 March 2018

GRACE OVERRULED!


To people like me who daily fight #fear..

I can't lie that I have the courage.
Well,
I know you think I am courageous
I know I have displayed it in other areas.
But the truth is, even in those moments
It’s Your presence that took me through... Every day I have to walk in it
Faith,
Without it
I know I cannot please You.
But Man! 
The truth is,
I am so damn scared! 
Remember that prayer I made as the year began? 
Yes,
I need you to 
#stay #close #Jesus
Stay closer to me than a wall is to paint.
Stay close.

In moments of fear
Remind me that 
You’ve given me the courage to be the courageous woman you've called me to be.
Fear, you are 
#not #my #portion!
I refuse to be led by you.
I know He (God) has promised never to leave me nor forsake me.
I shall live by 
#faith
Faith! Faith! 
So help me God! 
For your glory! 
By 
Winnie Doxa.

It takes 
#faith, in God, to be a #Christian!
Do you believe?                                                                            

Written on September 28th  2016. #LiveCourageous! #FaceYourFears! #LetYourFaithRise! Stay blessed! Cheers! #Graced! *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment