Friday 18 May 2018

I AM SORRY!



                                           I'm sorry...
I am sorry I'm not her
I'm not anything close to what they told you
I am not a chocolate girl
I don't like that too
Haha!
You geussed right.


I'm sorry I am not her 
The one who is all charming
It's deceptive...
I am not all that beautiful
So don't fall for her fleeting beauty... I'm sorry I'm not her
The one who'll complete you.
I'm not her,the one who needs to be made complete by you.
Because in Christ I live,move and have my entire being.
I am complete in Him!



I'm sorry I'm not her
The one who’ll make your world happy.
But you can be confident that by God's grace I'll surely bring you joy and gladness all days of my life as I submit to Him.
Hey! 
I'm still in the process.
And I'm sorry it seems slow...
For God's glory! 
By 
Winnie Doxa.


#SlowDown#LifeIsAProcess#Graced! *smiles*

Written on October 25th 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment