Friday 4 January 2019

...BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN!!!


Image result for this is the day the lord has made

ON THIS DAY!

“I knew you before you were formed in your mother’s womb”
Well that’s a rather familiar phrase
And you might not take it that seriously...
How about, “For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Another familiar phrase, right?

My son, I know sometimes you doubt those words, but it’s okay, I understand.
I have allowed you to go through everything, whether good or bad to make you the man I want you to be.
And I am not done with you yet, because on this day, the practicality of my will for you began.
I remember the loving smile on your mother’s face
Indeed she knew a legend has been born!

Let me remind you that,
“All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced.
 Those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish
 Though you search for your enemies you will not find them
 Those who war against you will be as nothing at all
 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear, I will help you.”

I know you have been praying fervently for her
Don’t ask me who, you know what I am talking about.
Although it may seem delayed, I assure you it is not denied.
I want you to learn to love me more
Because only then will you learn to love her,
Your Esther, your Ruth, your Sarah, like I love the church.
On this day, I swore to bless you with the blessings of your father Abraham.
“I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you
 I will make your name great and you will be a blessing
 I will bless those who bless you and those who curse you I will curse
 And all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

 Peter,
The walk is rough sometimes, I know it
It is painful sometimes, I know that
The pace seems to be slow sometimes, don’t worry, I got your back.
I know you love me deeply
I love you too son
That’s why this 30th day of August  is so special to me.
And as you celebrate it, I want you to know that I celebrate you and that your labour in me has not been in vain.
I will surely keep my word to you.

I would have told you much, but for now,
Allow me to say this son, that on this day, your birthday, my desire for you is that,
You will keep believing in me more
You will keep loving me more
You will keep enjoying being in my presence more
You will keep spending more time with me.
Peter, always remember that you are because I am
And I will never leave you nor forsake you!
Happy birthday my beloved son!
Cheers!

By
Winnie Doxa


NB: This piece was written to celebrate the birth of a friend. Feel free to share it with your loved ones on their birthday, you can also take the words for yourself, birthday or no birthday, believe these truths for your life! #StayInspired! #ThisIsGlory! #GirlsWithSwords! #SoHappy! #Graced! *smiles* 

No comments:

Post a Comment