Thursday 3 January 2019

MAN ENOUGH!


To you who is afraid of being mis-understood. To you who has a constant battle of being the man God has called you to be. To you who is  tired of living a lie, God simply wants you to

.

.

.





THE REAL ONE

You look so fine man,
That suit, wow!
If this is what we call, “looking sharp”
Then I must admit you’ve captured my attention…

But do you look like this daily or occasionally?
Do you love looking like this, or you just want to fit in?
Wait a minute, why exactly do you dress like this?
Are you trying to impress me?
And is this suit really yours?
Tell me…

I noticed you bought a new car
Moved to a new hood
Changed your perfume
You also have a new haircut.
I actually love it.
But I just want to know why the sudden change…

They (your boys)
Told you that as a man you must never express your emotions…
If you continue like that,
I wonder how you’ll make it to being a man after God’s own heart
You and I clearly know that David was a very emotional man, mmh!
They told you to say, “All is well” when nothing is working out in your life…
But God keeps burdening me
So,

I pray for you…

I don’t like it when you say, “It is well”
I don’t like it when you dress up to impress
I don’t like it when you fake it
Because,
I prayed for the real one.

The real one,
Who is not afraid to be himself
Who can cry without fear of  judgement
Who tells his weakness
Who knows that he is a work in progress
And guess what?
I am committed to us.
I said I do to the real one
The son to the Son, and if you are really His son
Make a choice today,S
Surrender!! 
God wants to bless the real you.

Be, real, man!

Bless you!

Signed,

Winnie Doxa.

No comments:

Post a Comment