Saturday 19 January 2019

REMAIN A CHILD!

                                                        
 DEAR DAUGHTER! 

Dear daughter, 
Everyday I'll look into your magical eyes and tell you, 'you are beautiful.'
Don't just get it in your head,
Print it in your heart, believe it, 
And live like it.

Dear daughter, 
Everyday I'll look into your mysterious eyes and tell you,
'I love you.' Because I mean it.
I want you to believe it,
I want you to feel it, I want you to know it.
And embrace it as fierce as it is.

So that you will learn to live bold, 
To trust freely, 
To love truely, 
To silence every voice that will tell you otherwise... 

Dear daughter, 
As you grow up, 
Everyday I'll look into your gracious eyes and tell you, 
'you can make it to be all you want to be,'
I'll tell you, 'you are good enough.'
I'll tell you, 'you can always count on me'
I'll tell you, 'you are stronger thank you think.' 

All I want,
Dear daughter, 
Is for you to believe it, 
To know that there is a power within you that no human can contend with. 

Holy Spirit... 

I'll not be with you everyday of your life to remind you these. 
But I know He will remind you.
Please, believe Him,
Let this child heart never grow up. 
Remain a child, and believe. 
You are cherished forever!

Signed, 
Winnie Doxa.


No comments:

Post a Comment