Monday 28 January 2019

HEY, HANG IN THERE!


To you who thinks it’s not worth the faith. Hang in there,God has a word for you…
I WILL BLESS YOU! 

I can feel your pain

I have seen the sleepless nights you've spent seeking my face.

I have seen the countless teardrops
My child,do not relent.
For though sorrows may come in the night
My Joy will overflow in the morning.
For...
I will bless you! 

I know your struggles.
I know the tireless effort you make 
I know you are working tired.
My dear,do not relent
I who sees the good work you do
Will surely reward you.
I will bless you!

Don't  give up on me
Don't doubt my ability to see you through
For whoever doubts,is like a wave of the sea that is driven 
And tossed by the wind.
For once in your life,
For that particular thing,
I want you to believe.
For...
I will bless you!

Listen,
"Follow my decrees and be careful to obey my laws.
Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth,
Meditate on it day and night,
So that you may be careful to do everything written in it.
Then,you will be prosperous and successful.
For...
I will bless you."

Now,you got to believe this,
Like Abraham,
"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you.
I will make your name great and you will be a blessing" 
Somebody say, amen!
"I will bless those who bless you! 
And whoever curses you,I will curse.
And all people on earth will be blessed through you."

Say with me,
I am blessed to be a blessing! 
And like David,when things don't seem to work my way,
I will get on my knees and say...
Psalms 121.
He will bless you! 

By 
Winnie Doxa

2 comments: